For an initial chat or to arrange an appointment contact me on:
Tel: 07989 376656
Or complete the contact form a the bottom of this page ~ I look forward to hearing from you. Confidentiality is maintained at all times.
The Practice Rooms, 39 Cotham Hill, Bristol BS6 6JY
Chinese Medicine Centre, 51 Sandy Park Rd, Brislington, Bristol, BS4 3PH
The practice Rooms, 26 Upper Borough Walls, Bath, BA1 1RH
Appointments on-line (video call)
To find out more click here
I have been visiting Tabitha for around 6 months now, I cannot recommend her enough. If you are considering an appointment all I can say is book it, the results are simply amazing. Tabitha has a wonderful way of just knowing what you need right there and then. Her gentle personality makes you feel very relaxed and at ease. I highly recommend these sessions, I find them priceless and wouldn’t be without them.
After a difficult couple of years and some hard changes at work to face, my sessions with Tabitha have made me so much stronger and able to move forward with my life. Kerry Ann ~ Bristol
- Free 15 minute no obligation chat to decide if this is the right option for you
- Initial Integrated Healing session (1.5 hours) including in depth case history and consultation £70
- Integrated Healing follow-ups (1 hour) £55
- After your initial session, blocks of two or more weekly / fortnightly sessions can be booked @ £50 an hour
- A starter bundle of four fortnightly sessions can be booked for £220
- New clients £120 (2 hour session) Includes in depth case history and consultation
- Existing clients £70 (1.5 hour session)
Workshop for Sensitive Souls
Go from surviving to thriving in relationships, at work and at play ~ embrace your sensitivity!
- 1:1 Workshop for Sensitive Souls (3 hours). This includes an individual workshop plan tailored to your needs and a summary of techniques learned in a follow-up email. £220 (£50 deposit. £170 on the day).
48 hours notice is required to reschedule or cancel a booking. A cancellation fee will be charged within this time.
It is worth asking your employer whether they are happy to cover the cost of sessions, as many companies are now looking after staff well-being in this way.
Tabitha’s approach is gentle, intuitive and empowering. I now feel a strength to face challenges, which is an incredible gift to myself and I wholeheartedly thank Tabitha for helping me to discover that.
Integrated Healing Kinesiology is a complementary therapy. I do not diagnose or treat specific conditions. Always consult with your GP in the first instance if you suspect you are unwell.
The information contained in this website and blog is for general information purposes only. No content or photographs to be taken from this website without prior consent. Thank you.