Welcome sensitive person, you are in the right place.
Offering mentoring to highly sensitive people was borne out of my Kinesiology practice, where I have found sensitives are drawn to me and the work that I do... and because I am one myself.
A number of clients (men and women) are, like me, sensitive or highly sensitive people, or even empaths.
My role as mentor is to ~
- Support, guide and inspire.
- To share knowledge and learned experience.
- To allow space for you to find your way.
- To help you stay on track with goals.
My Strengths & Areas of Expertise
Mentoring can help guide and support you in owning your gifts as a sensitive person. You might want to:
- Improve your interactions with others - relationships at home or professionally.
- Feel stronger in yourself to deal with different people or situations in your life.
- Find your inner strength and easily draw on your own resources.
- Be emotionally stable and in control.
- Define your energy and emotions from that of others.
- Find and establish personal boundaries.
Key Areas of Support
Working with a mentor means you will be accountable for taking action and will ensure you stay focused on moving towards your goals, vision and purpose.
You will learn skills for living comfortably as a sensitive person, beginning to thrive in the present moment and beyond.
Let's get started!
Mentoring Sessions with Tabitha
Ready to find out more? Contact me to book a free, initial chat. I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Tel: 07989376656 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org