Welcome sensitive person, you are in the right place.
Offering mentoring to sensitive people was borne out of my Kinesiology practice, where I have found sensitives are drawn to me and the work that I do... and because I am one myself.
Most of my clients (men and women) are, like me, sensitive or highly sensitive people, intuitives or empaths.
My role as mentor is to ~
- Support, guide and inspire.
- To create a space for you to find your way.
- To share knowledge and learned experience on the best ways to manage as a sensitive person.
- To help you stay on track with goals by exercising accountability.
My Strengths & Areas of Expertise
Mentoring can help guide and support you in owning your gifts as a sensitive person. I help my clients
- Live more in the present, being centred in their body.
- Be confident in who they really are.
- Feel stronger in themselves to deal with different people or circumstances in life - personal and professional relationships.
- Find their inner strength and draw on their own resources.
- Be emotionally stable and balanced.
- Define their energy and emotions from that of others.
- Stay in their own good energy and be protected from outside influences.
- Find and establish healthy personal boundaries.
Key Areas of Support
Working with a mentor means you will be accountable for taking action and will ensure you stay focused on moving towards your goals, vision and purpose.
You will learn skills for living comfortably as a sensitive person, beginning to thrive in the present moment and beyond.
Let's get started!
Mentoring Sessions with Tabitha
Ready to find out more? Contact me to book a free, initial chat. I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Tel: 07989376656 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org