Reiki with Stress Release
'Settle my System' for Sensitives
- We talk about what you would like support with.
- I incorporate visualisation (you don't need to be visual, it's about playing to the strengths of your senses) with Reiki and an stress release technique, to get you toward your goal.
- Whist still connected to your energy, I tune in and pick a positive card to further support you in your journey.
- You can relax at home and are able to take time afterwards to rest or journal.
Reiki can help you to relax and just ‘be’. It promotes a more peaceful mind and more clarity. You are more likely to connect with your inner guidance.
When working with clients, I am often given insights – words which are nothing to do with my own thoughts or feelings – which I believe are given by your higher self (that wise, knowing part of us), to further support you with your healing. This is not something I can guarantee – it happens when appropriate to the client.
Get in touch to book or for more info on 07989376656
How does Reiki work online?
- Sessions are much the same in that we have a chat about what you wish to work on. You can then recline and relax, much the same as you would in person.
- We connect via a secure on-line video call. This platform includes a chat pad to type into, so if you are at home with family members or housemates in the next room, you need not worry about being heard.
- You can use a laptop / PC or mobile phone. You don't need to sign up to anything (I simply email you a link to click on, for your appointment time).
- Healing can be received instantly, even though we are not in the same room - this is called remote or distance healing - and is calming and relaxing.
- I have access to 25 decks of Angel / cards decks for further insight and guidance.
Reiki is one of the oldest systems of natural healing. Regular Reiki healing sessions help maintain a better sense of well-being and peace of mind, enabling you to cope better with lifes challenges.
Receiving Reiki is deeply relaxing, allowing you to let go of tension and stress and return to your centre of calm and clarity ( yes, it’s in there!)
The practitioner lightly places her hands on the client. A transfer of energy takes place, not unlike jump-leads re-charging a car battery. Old energy is released and replaced with new feelings of well-being.
More about Reiki
Reiki is a natural hands on healing technique. It works by boosting the immune system and supporting the body’s own healing ability, as well as increasing a sense of relaxation and well-being.
I have been working with the healing energy of Reiki since 2005. Since then I have been refining my skills and developing my intuition. I have also found it invaluable for self healing.
Reiki evolved in Japan through the experience and dedication of a Japanese man called Dr Mikao Usui (d. 1926). ‘Reiki’ is a Japanese word meaning ‘Universal Life Energy’ or ‘Universal Life Force’. Universal energy passes through all living things – known as ‘ki’ in Japan, ‘chi’ in China and ‘prana’ in India.
Reiki is a complementary therapy that can be practised safely alongside conventional medicine and other therapies.
Feel free to Contact me for an initial chat, without obligation.