Working 1:1 with my clients, I have found that many are ‘sensitive’ or *’highly sensitive’ people. They feel things more deeply than most and are easily knocked off balance by people, environments or situations. They are often empathic and can sense other peoples moods and emotions.
As a result, sensitive people can often be running low on energy or feel emotionally drained, or both. The good news is that you can manage your energy and emotions using simple Kinesiology techniques. That’s right, you can easily maintain emotional balance most of the time, saving yourself a lot of energy and be happy and balanced!
- Are you extra sensitive to environments; light, sound, smells?
- Do you easily pick up on other peoples moods, feel overwhelmed or find it difficult to seperate other peoples feelings from your own?
- Do you have a vivid imagination or an analytical mind?
- Can you experience a whole roller-coaster of emotions, all in one day?
- Are you easily knocked off balance or feel drained of energy in the company of certain people, situations or places?
- Have others remarked on how sensitive you are, or told you to stop worrying or being so fussy?
- Do you prefer close friendships to socialising in big groups?
- Do you have food or skin allergies or sensitivities?
These are just a few examples, sensitivities are personal to each of us.
Going forward as a sensitive person ~ learn to love and work with your sensitivity ~ it is a gift
- Would you like to embrace your sensitivity and learn simple, powerful techniques you can use to make life easier?
- Perhaps you wish to feel confident, empowered and able to be yourself more often?
- To feel centred, grounded and certain of yourself in situations that would usually challenge you?
- Be able to harness your natural intuition and use your emotions as a personal guidance system (you’re probably using these already without knowing it, but without having the tools to change how you feel)?
“Tabitha is like a self care assistant reminding you to prune and nourish yourself for the long haul. It’s half counselling and half healing. Good for the mind, body and soul.” MB
If you are a sensitive person I have a whole bunch of gentle, effective emotion & energy techniques which I am ready to share with you!
For more information contact me, without obligation.
Sensitive People Bristol & Bath,UK